Check-In #2 is now closed! I thought it was supposed to close on the 23rd, not the 22nd, so everyone got almost a full extra day. I think I answered all the Notes To Mods questions that were put in but just in case I didn't, feel free to send an email to wipbigbang@gmail.com with whatever questions you may have and I'll answer them as soon as we can (I, Mod Ragna, still have some personal stuff going on that got exacerbated by finding out there was a death in the family earlier in the week, so it's been fun).
Also, friendly reminder that snippets submission for both WIPBB and WIPRB will start on July 1st and go until July 11th. If you think you will have problems submitting your snippets and story info during that time, please let us know ASAP via the mod email so we can make arrangements to accommodate you if possible.
Also, friendly reminder that snippets submission for both WIPBB and WIPRB will start on July 1st and go until July 11th. If you think you will have problems submitting your snippets and story info during that time, please let us know ASAP via the mod email so we can make arrangements to accommodate you if possible.
Leave a comment